Seize the day : living on purpose and making every day count / Joyce Meyer.
Today is no ordinary day. You may perform simple routines, feel uninspired, or lack the excitement of hope. But today could be the most important one of your life - depending on how you choose to spend it. Joyce Meyer encourages you not to waste another minute. There is something special, valuable w...
|Main Author:||Meyer, Joyce, 1943-|
New York :
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Man's free will
- God's will for your life
- Living for eternity
- The reward of right choices
- Where did all the time go
- Ten ways to avoid wasting your time
- We only get one life
- Seize the day
- Scheduling and planning
- Following through with your plan
- What are you living for?
- Being an "on-purpose" person
- Activity and passivity
- Be careful how you live
- What are you doing with what God has given you?
- Seeing the end from the beginning
- Finding strength for the journey
- Seize your thoughts
- 5 things to do on purpose
- Take charge of your life.