The Canadian guide to will and estate planning : everything you need to know today to protect your wealth and your family tomorrow / by Douglas Gray and John Budd.
|Main Author:||Gray, Douglas A.,|
|Other Authors:||Budd, John S. 1945-|
New York :
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- What is estate planning?
- What assets will you have?
- Building your estate
- Understanding wills
- Understanding powers of attorney and living wills
- Understanding trusts
- Understanding the probate process
- Death and taxes
- Dealing with the tax department and estate administration
- Tax planning strategies
- Tax and estate planning if you own u.s. assets
- Vacation properties
- The family business
- Charitable giving and philanthropy
- Life, health and disability insurance
- Selecting professional advisors
- Selecting retirement residences and care facilities
- Planning your funeral.