What grieving people wish you knew about what really helps (and what really hurts) / Nancy Guthrie.
"When someone we know is grieving, we want to help. But sometimes we stay away or stay silent, afraid that we will do or say the wrong thing, that we will hurt instead of help. In this straightforward and practical book, Nancy Guthrie provides us with the insight we need to confidently interact with...
|Main Author:||Guthrie, Nancy,|
Wheaton, Illinois :
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- What to say (and what not to say)
- Typical things people say (and what you can say instead)
- Assumptions we make that keep us away (and why we should simply show up)
- What to do (and what not to do)
- Social media and grief (when the "like" button just seems wrong)
- Let's talk about talking about heaven (and hell)
- A few quick questions (and answers).